Alicia has a passion for all things food, nutrition, and creativity. She promotes an "all foods fit" mentality to healthy eating and a joyful relationship with food.
As part of the Slumber Cereal team and a true believer, Alicia will write about evening nutrition and setting the stage for a getting a good night's sleep through the power of food and healthy habits.
Here are some sleep-friendly topics Alicia will be writing about:
- How eating before bed might help you sleep
- What you pour over your cereal can help you sleep
- The importance of protein in getting a good night's sleep
- How fibre helps you sleep
- The building blocks of the perfect bedtime snack
- Having a nightly ritual can help you sleep & Mindfullness
- How whole grains help you sleep
- Sleep hygiene
- The best foods for insomnia
- How sleep prevents disease
Get the sleepy picture?